Ease the transition into parenthood.
Designed to give you the knowledge to care for your newborn baby with confidence. Parents will feel better prepared upon learning updated information on caring for your newborn, while exploring your own parenting styles.
- When: Dates listed below
- How much: $80 +GST/couple
- Where: 206-83 SHERBROOK ST, Winnipeg
- Who: Anyone 12+ weeks pregnant
Private classes are also available, please contact us to book privately.
Limited time offer! Get the newborn class for $25 OR the newborn+breastfeeding class for $50 when you sign up as a group prenatal participant.
- What a healthy newborn looks like, their behaviors and instincts
- The importance of skin to skin [NB]
- Procedures and tests after birth
- Cord care, bathing, diapering, baby wearing
- World Health Organization’s weight charts
- Sleeping, co-sleeping
- Infant sleep patterns, sleep safety and SIDS prevention
- When your baby needs to be seen by your health care provider
- How to cope with family adjustment and how life changes with baby
- The value of setting up support for the postpartum period
- And more…